Classic Coverage is for You!
Classic coverage is for you when you:
Buy a vehicle
To help keep your vehicle maintained to ensure
good operating condition.
Lease a vehicle
To help meet your obligation under your lease
agreement to maintain your vehicle.
Classic coverage is available on any used vehicle.
Benefits to You
**Nominal fee required .
- Lock in your vehicle maintenance costs
at today's prices.
- All maintenance is performed by ASE Certified and Toyota trained technicians who know your vehicle
best, using manufacturer recommended parts.
- Confidence that your maintenance is
- Complete history of all of your covered
maintenance services performed under
- The plan is transferable, which may enhance
your vehicle's resale value.**
The Toyota Auto Care Classic prepaid
maintenance program helps keep your vehicle
performing at its best.
Regularly scheduled maintenance gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you are insulated from the rising cost of covered service. You will also have confidence in knowing the maintenance is performed by skilled technicians.
You will receive a prepaid maintenance package
that fits conveniently in your glove compartment.
When you take your vehicle in for its scheduled
service, simply present your Classic coverage
service certificate to your participating dealer
service representative. Your Toyota-trained
technician already knows what is covered under
your plan, which can save you time whenever you
bring your vehicle in for service.
Approximately 30 days prior to your scheduled
service, you will receive a service reminder based
on your individual driving characteristics.
COMPUTERIZED SERVICE HISTORY
At the end of the plan term, you will receive
a Computerized Service History of the covered
maintenance performed on your vehicle, which
can help maximize your vehicle's resale value.
The following services will be performed
at each scheduled visit:
The multi-point inspection of critical components
in your vehicle can save you money by identifying
potential problems, such as excessive wear. Early
detection can reduce the possibility of a part failure.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Classic coverage also provides you with 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Collision Recovery for the full term of your Agreement (included with most plans).
Full-Term Coverage Includes:
- Lockout Protection
- Flat Tire Changes
- Jump Starts
- Fluid Delivery
- Towing for Mechanical Breakdown and Collision Recovery
CLASSIC PLANS AVAILABLE
Plans are available to meet both your driving
needs and the recommendations outlined in your
vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide.
- 1 year/15,000 miles - included with every burien toyota used vehicle4
- 2 years/25,000 miles - optional available4
- 3 years/40,000 miles - optional available4
- 4 years/55,000 miles - optional available4
1 Additional services may be recommended by your servicing dealer. These additional services are not covered by your Agreement and are your responsibility.
2 Maximum $100 per occurrence, does not include parts and fluids.
3 Additional plans may be available for 3.000-mile and 7.500-mile service intervals.
4 Whichever comes first.
*The use of a synthetic grade engine oil may be indicated for your vehicle. Synthetic oil and filter changes may be required less often.
Consult your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended oil grade and service intervals.
2005 Model year and later Toyota, Scion. and Lex us vehicles ore not eligible for 7,500 mile interval plans.
Ask your Toyota Sales Consultant or financial Services Manager about the advantages of Toyota Auto Care and other programs we have to offer!
Burien Toyota Disclaimer
ALL Used vehicles sold at Burien Toyota are backed by this maintenance program, 1-Year/15,000 miles INCLUDED with any Used vehicle in stock.
Disclosure: ALL MAKES, ALL MODELS in stock. Except Lexus.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is in effect for 1-year (unlimited miles). This is TRUE Roadside Assistance. This includes Oil & Filter change on All Makes, All Models - from bargain-value used to pre-owned Corvettes, Bimmers, Mercedes, big Diesel trucks . . . you name it! [according to mfg recommendations at 5,000 miles or every 6-months; so, it's at least 2 oil changes (for those customers who do not drive alot)]
- Customer may purchase additional coverage, up to 4-years/55,000 miles additional. This is for any Used vehicle on the lot, whether they purchase with 500 miles on it or 155,000 miles on it.
- Customers will find this real peace-of-mind used vehicle shopping experience ONLY at Burien Toyota, in Burien.